There are 3 areas of the face where Botox can be used. The frontalis muscles (the horizontal lines). The Corrugator muscles, Glabellar muscles (aka 11, angry lines). Orbital muscles ( muscles surrounding the eyes, aka crow’s feet)
Other things that can be done with Botox:
- Brow lifts
- Lifted arches in the eyebrows
- Lift of upper lip
- Lift of lower lip
- Turn frown upside down with some Botox, take away the lines in the corner of the mouth
- Stop the sweating!!! By injecting your underarms!
Pricing (Per Area):
- 1 week prior avoid: Asa, Advil, Motrin, Aleeve, all pain relied OTC Meds other than Tylenol
- Vitamin A and Vitamin E
- Discontinue Retina 2 days before and 2 days after
- Discontinue Triluma, Ginkgo Beloba, Omega 3, Cod Liver, Garlic, Ginger
Recommended you take Arnica Montana for a few days prior to minimize and decrease bruising. You may also take it after…
- Do not stop taking blood thinners
- Don’t plan to go to any events 3-7 days after
- Show up to your appointment with no makeup on
- If you have a history of herpes (cold sores) you must be treated 2 days prior and 8 days after with Valtrex 500mg bid, or zorivax 400mg tid
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, Naicin, cigarettes 24 to 48 hours after
- For 7 days expect to see some bruising and redness.
- No exercise or sunbathing for 6 hours post procedure
- Use ice pack for 30 minutes
- Bruising may occur for up to 2 weeks
- Left over product best to be used with in 2 weeks
Before & After Pictures:
Our policies are listed below.
- Services cannot be refunded.
- No refunds are given for gift cards and gift certificates.
- Gift card and gift certificates are not exchangeable.
Our schedule for April 2018