Filler is made of hyaluronic acid which is naturally made in your body, breaks down and dissolves as a natural element in your body. It’s meant to fill in unwanted skin folds, creases and wrinkles, as well as add volume.
Lips add fullness or restore contour
Nasolabial folds (laugh lines)
Fill in scars
Cheekbones to restore youthful fullness
Local anesthesia is injected close to nerve fibers to block the transmission of pain.
- 1 week prior avoid: Asa, Advil, Motrin, Aleeve, all pain relied OTC Meds other than Tylenol
- Vitamin A and Vitamin E
- Discontinue Retina 2 days before and 2 days after
- Discontinue Triluma, Ginkgo Beloba, Omega 3, Cod Liver, Garlic, Ginger
Recommended you take Arnica Montana for a few days prior to minimize and decrease bruising. You may also take it after…
- Do not stop taking blood thinners
- Don’t plan to go to any events 3-7 days after
- Show up to your appointment with no makeup on
- If you have a history of herpes (cold sores) you must be treated 2 days prior and 8 days after with Valtrex 500mg bid, or zorivax 400mg tid
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, Naicin, cigarettes 24 to 48 hours after
- For 7 days expect to see some bruising and redness.
- No exercise or sunbathing for 6 hours post procedure
- Use ice pack for 30 minutes
- Bruising may occur for up to 2 weeks
- Left over product best to be used with in 2 weeks
Pricing (Per Area):
Before & After Pictures:
Our policies are listed below.
- Services cannot be refunded.
- No refunds are given for gift cards and gift certificates.
- Gift card and gift certificates are not exchangeable.
Our schedule for April 2018